Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Night At the Ball Park

Busch Stadium

The hubby and I went to the Cardinals vs White Sox game recently, so i had to do a baseball nail! I was a little worried about how my nails would look since I also very recently had a tragic situation. A BREAK! O_O
My poor, poor nail!

Now normally, i would have just patched it back on with my silk wrap and gel resin method i learned by JapanNailsAndMore on YouTube...
...but i had been battling breakages for a while and had been using the tea bag and nail glue method to patch for a while (effective but not as good as gel resin) and decided to start form scratch.

So here is the result of my big cut...

Not too bad. I still miss my long nails but at least i know that they don't look terrible short...as long as they're painted!

Well that's all for now. Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...