Sassy Friends!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge...Day 3 "Yellow"

Yellow is not really my favorite color. Maybe that's why I wasn't too into this assignment in the challenge. I had no ideas but I knew I wanted to use a yellow I haven't used yet.


I settled on Sinful Colors Lets Meet and Orly After Party




That's 3 coats, it's still a tad sheer but covered well enough that I didn't want to add a 4th.


Then I used my BM - 304 with After Party to make my smiley faces and scotch tape for the tips.



After doing this I have come to the realization I need to invest in stamping polish.
Yes my polish worked but it just isn't dark enough for my taste. The difference in opacity between the stamp and the tips is too drastic


So this is my yellow for day 3. I hope I can get more creative after this one. I was just stumped.
And as always, please go visit the other ladies participating in this challenge to see their creations!


-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance

6 comments:

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...