Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness: Bitches Brew

Hello ladies!! Happy Hump-day!
Today I bring to you a special Halloween creation from Nail Pattern Boldness. Allison previewed this polish about 2 weeks ago and had a restock last Friday that included this beauty! I was so sad I couldn't get more...I really wanted to try Ninja Babe, a girlie version of Ninja Vs Pirate...but being broke as a joke only allowed me to purchase 1 polish this restock and it had to be Bitches Brew!

This is a clear base with a TON of orange, purple, blue, yellow and green hex,square and even some bar glitters in various sizes.


I applied 2 coats of Bitches Brew over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism no top coat.


This formula is perfect! No pulling or clumping and most importantly NO FISHING for glitter!



Then just for fun I decided to add a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy



This glitter was so nice to work with, none of them were poking up or unruly so one coat of Matte Me Crazy made it completely smooth!


I think I am even more in love with this matte-ified!!! What do you ladies think? Matte or glossy?
Bitches Brew is currently sold out but Allison plans to restock on Friday along with a few other of her awesome polishes. In the meantime NPB has other fantastic polishes available still!



** Don't forget to share your teal mani's all month long on my Facebook Fan Page! **

**And don't forget that once I reach 100 GFC followers, Twitter Followers or Facebook Likes I will be hosting my first giveaway!**

Till next time girls!


1 comment:

  1. Wow. Love the crazy gorgeous glitter, and the matte really looks cool with it!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...