Sassy Friends!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Very VERY Late Day 11 "Polka Dot" Mani

Yes I know, I'm a day late ( several dollars short too!) I'm still having some issues with my pictures coming out all funky colored. My phone and my camera are being a pain in the ass! The pix I get from the camera are green...idk why. The camera pix are good but I took like a bazillion of them and my hand was only steady for about 3! FML I think I need to get the camera serviced. Oh well.
So here it is...finally!
 
 
I started with 2 coats of Elle Go Go Coco

 
Then 2 coats Orly Buried Alive to one side of the thumb, index and ring fingers.

 
I added the dots on Go Go Coco with Buried Alive Elle Bright Young Thing
 and on Buried Alive with Go Go  Coco.

 
Ok, now I need to go so some camera hunting....I know I have another 1 or 2 laying around here somewhere!
 
Make sure to check out the other ladies who are participating in this challenge! I'm sure they were on time with their homework! LOL
 
Don't forget that if you aren't already a follower or if you haven't liked my Facebook Page go a head and do it! =) Once I reach 100 on either one I will be hosting my first giveaway! And I have some really cool prizes for you all!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love the color combo! And girl what are you talking about I love the way your pics look! What cam do you use? I need myself something nice I'm stuck using my iPhone for pics ever since I had my dslr stolen :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are actually taken with my iphone4. the camera pix were yucko, green and weird looking. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous!!! I love brown and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are perfectly fine. Despite the propaganda, good and creative shots CAN be taken with camera phones. In fact, your pix up there? They look a helluva lot better than some out there that were taken with "real cameras." Your color combo, concept and execution are perfect.

    Great job!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, your pix look great to me! Don't think twice... they are great! And I love the dotticure! What a unique twist with the stripe down the side! I really like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures came out real nice! I love the dotting that you did! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this! I just received some dotting tools recently,so I wanna try this.It's so pretty and creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...