Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy NAIL-AWEEN Day 1

Hello everyone! Last week I told you guys I was going to be starting a Halloween themed challenge, hosted by datyorkLOVES. It's a 10 day challenge, that is work as you please, which is great for me because I'm still working on my 31 day challenge and between the 2 and a couple of reviews I am going to do this month is extremely full! Anyway, here is my water marble for Day 1!








Colors used left to right:
Nail Pattern Boldness Bitches Brew
LA Colors Shock
Sinful Colors Citrine
Nicole by OPI Gilda's Dream II
Finger Paints Black Expressionism


I'm really happy with how this turned out. I've only done water marble nails 2 times before this and they weren't the best. This one isn't perfect but it is much better than my previous attempts. Also, since I am kind of a glitter junkie, I had to have a glitter accent nail! =) I can't help it, am just so in love with Bitches Brew! If you are too make sure to enter my giveaway, there is a bottle of Bitches Brew up for grabs for 1 lucky winner, plus other goodies! 


Here is what challenges are ahead! Make sure to visit the blogs and facebook pages of the other ladies in the challenge to see what water marble mani's they have come up with! 








20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this, especially the glitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gini, Your nails are just freaking awesome! and that water marbling is to die for! and i am head over heels over that indie polish! i NEED that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I Love Bitches Brew! It's one of my favorite Indies! Who knows, maybe you will win it in the giveaway!! =)

      Delete
  3. Your water marble is absolutely amazing and the Nail Pattern Boldness polish is to die for! Need to check that out asap. ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes do check it out! It's a great glitter!

      Delete
  4. You had me at bitches brew. So stunning<3 Im so attempting this watermarble again because I definatley have those exact colors except the nopi :) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! =) That Nicole is super old one of my oldest polishes...i've had that since hight school I think! It gave me a bit of a hard time, I should have thinned it a bit but it did it's job! =)

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I was just thinking today about what Halloween water marble I want to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Thank You!!! That means a lot to me coming from you!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I got Bitches Brew last week and it's so BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to wear it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your mani with it! It's so kick ass!!

      Delete
  7. This is one of my favorite corners of the internet. Gini you have done it again!! That water marble is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison!!! You are too friggin sweet! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Ob my goodness. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your nails look AMAZING! I love the colours and the marble, looks so effective and very halloweeny! x

    Stories of an English Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. The water marble is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...