Sassy Friends!

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 12 of 2012


I asked a while back if anyone would like to see a post of my favorite polishes of 2012 and a few people expressed some interest. Since I am such a huge fan of Indies I am going to do just Indie polishes. 



12. Femme Fatale Lacquer
While I have only tried only 1 polish by Femme Fatale Lacquer I immediately fell in love with it! It's an Indie I plan on trying more of in the future!
Click here to see post.

11. Different Dimension
This is an Indie I have wanted to try for a while and recently got the opportunity to try because of a giveaway I won! Yay! 

Click here to see post
10. Freakshow Polish:
I've had the honor of reviewing a couple of these lovely polishes and I really loved them! I have a few FSP's on my wish list that I hope to get in 2013!

Link to post 1 here. Link to post 2 here.
9. Hit Polish:
Hit polish is one of the Indies I ran into by accident while browsing Etsy, when I first purchased Rachel was still using D&R Apothecary as her shop name, now I believe D&R is for her handmade soaps only. There are always new creations on the Hit Polish store that you can always find something you'll like. I have several Hit Polishes but this one is my most recent and best picture, the others are from when I was still learning. ;)

Link to post here.
8. Polish Addict:
This one squeaked in just in time for this post! I reviewed a couple of these just last week and I really enjoyed them, especially the glitter, it was so unique giving this a spot on my list!

Link to post here.

7. U-Neek Polish:
An unexpected new favorite of mine. I was lucky enough to have gotten to review some of the Winter Collection and I currently have in my possession some soon to be released polishes from this Indie! I can tell you now that you should keep your eyes on this one! 

Link to post 1 here. Link to post 2 here.


6. Polish TBH:
Another new Indie that I fell in love with this year! Christian has some really amazing colors and I will definitely be getting more in the future! 

Link to part 1 here. Link to part 2 here.
5. Laquerlicious:
These 2 I tried were so amazing I can't wait to get some more to add to my collection! 

Link to post 1 here. Link to post 2 here.

4. Whooz Polish:
From the cute logo on the bottles to the overall quality of the polish, this is easily one of my favorites! I can't wait to see what more this name has to come! 

Post 1 - Post 2 - Post 3
3. Jindie:
This Indie really exploded into the nail world this year. Jen really had and awesome year and I hope she continues to make such beautiful polishes! 



2 & 1
Nail Pattern Boldness & Wing Dust Collections
I couldn't decide between these 2 for the #1 spot so they are tied I guess you could say. 

Nail Pattern Boldness was the very first Indie purchase I made so I will always have a spot in my heart for Allison's creations, aside from the fact that they are all AMAZING! 
Since I have so many different posts on NPB I will give you the most recent ones below.

Time TravelerBoop-Oop-a-DupeTexas TeaTin Man (Each name is a link to posts)
Wing Dust Collections is a newer Indie name to me, as soon as I saw the package Stephanie sent me I was hooked! I can easily say that Wing Dust will, again, have a place in my heart always!

Link to post here.
So there are my Top 12 Indie of 2012! I originally planned on doing favorite manis as well but time is running out and I have places to go! Have a safe New Year's Eve everyone! Thank you for making this an awesome year for Sassy Paints! I appreciate each and everyone of you for making this blog what it is! I hope you all stick around to see what 2013 brings! 

-Gini

7 comments:

  1. Great choices! Would be a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely!! :D (I love favourites posts ^-^)
    Have a happy new year!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love favorite posts, too! Great homage to the indies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so honored to have a spot in your list (and one right at the top!!)

    You are an awesome lady Gini and I'm so glad to have met you this year! Best wishes for 2013 and more awesome things to come.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals! So glad I decided to do this post! To all my lovely Indie makers You gals ROCK so hard! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what you come up with this year! Happy new year everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...