Sassy Friends!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frakenstain Nail Polish "1000 Corpses" & "Chocolate Covered Ma'Cheri"

Hello my sassy friends! How is everyone this evening? Well I hope. I'm freezing mu patootie off here! I really wish mother nature would tell the snow to go away now! Today I have a couple of polishes from a fairly new Indie brand to show you, Frankenstain Nail Polish. 


1000 Corpses...
...pearly white.


All photos of 1000 Corpses are shown as 3 coats topped with Mega Shine.




The formula for 1000 Corpses is one of Frankenstain's first solid/non glitter color, it is not yet available but should be soon. 1000 Corpses is very pretty but the formula was very thick and made it hard to apply without dragging, so I added a few drops of thinner to help. The ring and pinkie are pre-thinning and had some slight bubbling at the tips due to overworking to assure coverage. The index and middle are thinned and applied much easier and had no bubbling/dragging issues at all. The dry time was on the slow side, even with my fast drying Mega Shine.


Chocolate Covered Ma'Cherie...
...a clear base with berry & black shard, large red hex, brown hex, black diamonds, & caramel hex glitters.


All photos of Chocolate Covered Ma'Cherie are shown as 1 coat over 1000 Corpses. 





The formula with Ma'Cherie was better than 1000 Corpses so there was no thinning required. There was no fishing required either, even for the larger hexes! I opted out of using a top coat since I was going to remove this right away, but a glitter smoothing top coat in addition to your fast dry is recommended since there are a lot of glitters, especially shards! I like this over white, because of the name, it really reminds me of cherry cordials! I do believe it would look great over a pink, beige or gray! Ma'Cherrie was part of the Valentine's collection but I've been told it will sick around for a while! 


Frankenstain Nail Polish can be purchased on Etsy here, $7.25 for full size and $3.50 for minis. 
You can follow Frankenstain on Facebook here.

(Product was send for review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by Frankenstain Nail Polish in any way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...