Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TIOT: Cameo Colours Lacquers "Smoldering Temptress"


Hello all! Just a quick Try it on Tuesday post for you! I recently won a polish of my choice from Cameo Colors Lacquers and when I was browsing through all the options I kept going back to Smoldering Temptress. Moulin Rouge is my all time favorite movie and anything Moulin Rouge I love! I even used the song Come What May in my wedding! Yes I love the movie that much! So when It come down to picking Smoldering Temptress is was a no brainer really! 

Indoor daylight bulb

Smoldering Temptress…
…a red  linear holo.

Indoor daylight bulb
All photos of Smoldering Temptress are shown as 3 coats no topcoat.

Indoor daylight bulb

Indoor daylight bulb

Indoor daylight bulb

A lot of Indies try to do holo, and while they make pretty colors, they just never quite capture the holo goodness that most people really want. Cameo managed it though! While I’m no holo expert I have tried a few and will be showing some of to you more here in the very near future, I know that this is a great Indie holo! I did use three coats just to make it a richer red but I did achieve full opaqueness in 2 coats.

Outdoor



Outdoor

Outdoor

Outdoor

You can find Cameo Colours Lacquers on Etsy here. You can also follow on Facebook and Instagram @kshetreyya as well! What do you think about this beauty? Do you have any Cameo recommendations? 

♥ Gini ♥



3 comments:

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...