Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kelara Lacquers: One Man Wolf Pack & Chocolate Wasted (holos)


Hey girls and boys! Second post of the night here, and this one is a doozie! Remember when I said there was sun over the weekend and I turned into the swatching queen? Well these 2 polishes were part of that swatchathon! I had been dying to try these bad boys out since I got the package from Kelara Lacquers, so I was super happy to finally have some decent sun to do it! I think you will really like these if you are a lover of holographic polishes! 


 One Man Wolf Pack...
...a silver linear holographic polish.
All photos of One Man Wold Pack are shown as 2 coats no topcoat.





One Man Wolf Pack (from the movie The Hangover) is way more holo than I have captured on these pictures. It's not as strong as Chocolate Wasted (photos below) but there is still a good rainbow. The formula is perfect, thick enough that it is almost a 1 coater, 2 coats are perfect covering any missed/thin spots. It applies smooth like butter, there was no flooding , pooling, dragging or thickening during use. Excellent formula! 


Chocolate Wasted...
...a brown linear holographic polish.
All photos of Chocolate Wasted are shown as 2 coats no top coat.





WOW! Holy holo! I am soooooo in love with Chocolate Wasted! I thought as soon as I pulled it out of the package that it would dance in the sunlight, but we polish junkies know that sometimes that rainbow in the bottle can be deceiving. Not this bottle! Even indoors you can see a bit of that holo dance. This polish is AMAZING! Again, application was an absolute dream, no problems at all. I also love the name (from the movie Grown Ups)  this polish makes me wanna get chocolate wasted all the time!! LOL


Kelara Lacquers can be purchased on their website kelaralacquers.com.
Full size bottles of their holos retail for $12. If you use the code CHI2INDY (on the website only, not on ETSY)  you can get 25% off this week only!!! Hurry, hurry, hurry!!! 
You can follow Kelara Lacquers on these social media sites:

I think Kelara has found their calling with their holo polishes! What do you think?

♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...