Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TIOT: Nail Pattern Boldness "I Believe I Can Fly"



As I'm sure most of you know, today is World Autism Awareness Day, and a lot of bloggers in the nail community are showing their support by wearing blue manis. Some are only doing the day while others are doing the whole month of April. I have decided to dedicate my Try It On Tuesday's, all April to blue manis, to show my support. I don't have a personal story to share about autism but I know that some of the people in my life deal with the struggles of autism, due to the lack of awareness every day. I show my support for them! If you would like to learn more about what autism is please click the photo above and it will direct you to a website with a lot of important information. 

When I was thinking about which polish I wanted to use for this mani I knew instantly I Believe I Can Fly was perfect. Part of Nail Pattern Boldness' R.Kelly collection, named for his inspirational song.  I felt it was appropriate for the theme. 

I Believe I Can Fly...
...a blue jelly with two sizes of silver squares and red micro glitter.
All photos of I Believe I Can Fly are shown as 2 coats topped with 1 coat of Glitter Food and 1 coat off Mega Shine.





I purchased this waaaaaaay back over last summer, as part of an early birthday gift to myself, I used it once but only as an accent nail and I have wanted to use it for a full mani for along time now. This beauty has a ton of glitters packed into it, there is definitely no fishing needed! Since there are so many glitters, you do want to wait in between coats so the glitters don't start to drag and clump. If you preferred a less glittery look you could easily layer this over another blue. I did use a coat of Glitter Food, since there was so much glitter, I just wanted to ensure a smooth finish. 



What do you think about this glittery blue? I love it and I'm glad I finally got to use it.
If you would like to get a bottle of your own you can purchase it on Allison's Etsy shop here. For you international gals it can also be found on Llarowe here, both are priced at $9 US.

 Follow Nail Pattern Boldness on these Social Media sites:
Facebook
Instagram @nailpatternboldness
Blog

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for the letter M in the ABC Challenge!
♥Gini♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have yet to post today's manicure since I was busy writing Kalli's story on the blog. Thank you for lighting it up and for sharing awareness for more than just one day. You rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you, Ginni!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! It looks like that glitter is trapped in glass. The depth is amazing. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous blue glitter! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...