Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TIOT: A England "Avalon"


Hey everyone! I have a lot going on right now getting ready for our trip! I have a ton of laundry to do, I have to pack and I have to get the dog to my moms. I also made a crazy decision to leave all of my polish at home and to sport naked nails during my vacation. My poor fingers have really taken a beating in the last year and I think that while my mind needs a break from the blog my fingers do too. While I'm gone I have a group of amazing bloggers that will be filling the void for me so make sure to come by for those posts!


I may be busy and I haven't painted my nails in a couple of days but I wanted to post my Try It On Tuesday! This is actually an older mani that I never had the chance to post because of my hectic swatching schedule.
Avalon...
..."an incandescent regal and royal purple"
All photos of Avalon are shown as 2 coats topped with Mega Shine.





Isn't that gorgeous? The depth of colors, the shimmer, it's absolutely stunning! I had this on my wish list for months and months and when I nabbed my one NerdLacquer during the Ninja Polish restock. I really wish I had grabbed a few more, because this formula was amazing and the color is so opaque I could have almost gotten away with 1 coat. I decided to try out a tiny bit of art...try being the operative word here...I wanted to do some roses (Essie No Place Like Chrome) but they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted so I just left it as an accent and did a reverse glitter gradient with OPI Servin' Up Sparkle. 


You can purchase A England on the website hereor in the US they can be found at Ninja Polish and at Llarowe, they retail for $10 on both sites.

Well loves! I am signing off and I will see you next Tuesday! TIOT will be my welcome back post, if you have any requests let me know: Indie or mainstream? What color? Is there a brand you'd like to see? Let me know! I will have a few reviews to do once I get back too, some more Wingin' It Lacquer, Polish TBH, Zoya and Wing Dust! I will also have a few new brands to review too!!
♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...