Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Eventide"


Hi loves!! Today I have another beauty from Femme Fatale Cosmetics to show you. I have to say I am really diggin' the Aussie Indies right now and Femme Fatale is easily one of my favorites! I have a pretty good sized FFC wishlist that just keeps growing with each new polish that's released...which keeps happening lately! LOL 


 Eventide...
...lime gold, rose, fuchsia flecks, gold holo, sea green and moss glitters in a clear base.
The following photos are shown as 2 coats over Sinful Colors Tutu, no top coat.






How pretty is that glitter? I really love this combo of colors and the amount of sparkle that all this glitter puts off! The formula is excellent, it suspends the glitters well, I only had to do a little bit of fishing for the large squares. Amazingly, these glitters stayed pretty flat and had I used a top coat I don't think there would have been a need for a smoothing top coat.  


I decided to not add a top coat to this because I wanted to make this into a Jelly Sandwich! So I added another coat of Tutu on top of Eventide.





I really love how softening the glitters brings out each color even more! I am loving the glitters inside all the squishiness! As you can see just one coat of Tutu, and no top coat, over the top of Eventide smoothed out the glitters completely. 


What do yo think about this gorgeous glitter, do you love it as much as I do? I have one more polish that Sophie from Femme Fatale sent for me to review and I will have that up next week. I was going to post it with this but since it already had so many pictures I decided to break them up into separate posts. So keep checking in for that, it's my favorite one!! 

You can purchase Femme Fatale Cosmetics at femmefatalecosmetics.com.au, lacquers are only purchasable directly if you are in Australia, but other cosmetics can be shipped worldwide. However...Femme Fatale has several international stockists that carry their gorgeous lacquers:
Color4Nails (US)
Llarrowe (US)
Harlow & Co. (CAN)
Le Doux Nuage (FR)
Shop Eclecticco (SG)
Beauty So Fly (SG)
Norway Nails (NO)
Please click the links for individual pricing and shipping.

Follow Femme Fatale Cosmetics on these social media sites:
Facebook
Twitter @FemmeFataleMMU
Instagram @femme_fatale_cosmetics

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...