Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Blogiversary Sassy Paints!!

Hi loves! I want to take a minute and to say thank you. 
One year ago I published my first post. 270 Posts, 526 Twitter Followers, 602 GFC Followers, 987 Facebook Followers and over 1600 Instagram Followers later it's time to say...


  I have come a very long way from that super simple first post, overloaded with numerous poor quality photos of my attempts at nail art. I never believed that I would be doing this still, let alone that I'd be even a tiny bit of inspiration to anyone. So I thank you, my followers and friends, for reading, commenting and allowing me to be one of your sources for all things nails! You all keep me inspired just as much as you have told me I inspire you! I have had the privilege to speak with some of you on an individual and regular basis as well and I know that couldn't do it without you all! 
I also want to thank all of the ladies behind the brands that I have featured here on Sassy Paints. Indie makers, mainstream brands and stockists who have given me the chance to be a part of their successes. You all have been amazing with showing support by allowing me to swatch for you and sharing my work with your amazing customers! I want to say a HUGE thank you to +Allison of Nail Pattern Boldness, Jen of +Jindie Nails and +Stephanie of Wing Dust Collections for being such amazing supporters and friends for the past year. Each one of these ladies really gave me a big boost of confidence when when they allowed me to swatch for them, there's no better feeling than when you are recognized by someone who's work you admire so much! These ladies are so talented and each bring something special to the world of nail polish and I wouldn't be where I am without their support or of each of the brands I have worked with! 
To my special nail chicks, the girls I have come to really know and love: +Kimber of Kimber's Lacquer Korner+Nicole of Nicole Gets Nailed! You two girls have no idea how much you have helped me and inspired me in my personal life and with my blog. You two girls are my rocks and I love you! ♥ 

Thank you, everyone. I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey! 
Much love always,
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...