Sassy Friends!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Live Life Polished "Purple Skies" & "Fun In the Sun"


Hello my polished pretties!! Today I have a couple more polishes to show you from Live Life Polished . These two are true jellies. Application was great, they are thick enough that there is a lot of control and they don't flood or pool but thin enough that they don't thicken or pull when applying. I really love both of these and I can't wait to try out more from this Indie. I am a sucker for jellies and Live Life Polished has a lot of them!! Let's take a look, shall we? 


 Purple Skies...
...a sheer, very pale lavender jelly with white and lavender hex and square glitters.
All photos of Purple Skies are shown as 2 coats over 1 coat China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around topped with SH Diamond Flash.





I decided to layer this just to give it a little extra something, the undies have a shimmer and I think it gave this squishy polish a nice icing kind of look. Plus the undies really brought out the hint of color in the jelly transforming Dandy Lyin' Around from white to soft soft lavender and it still has that squishy look that I love about jellies so much! 


Fun In the Sun...
...a yellow to orange-red thermal jelly.
All photos of Fun In the Sun are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash. 




I love thermals, I love to play with the transition so much! This one reminds me of a tequila sunrise, and made me want a drink! LOL If you prefer, you can layer this over white or another yellow to avoid the VNL while it's yellow/warm, it shouldn't have any effect on the transition at all. 

Click to see full size.

So what do you think about these polishes? Are you a lover of jellies like me? Tammy has some amazing looking neon jellies in her shop that I have heard are waaaay better than the China Glaze jellies! I need to get my hands on those for sure! 
You can purchase Live Life Polished on StoreEnvy www.storenvy.com/stores/80061-live-life-polished
You can 15% off your entire purchase from now until June, 30.2013 by using the code 15off so HURRY!!
You can also follow Live Life Polished on these social media sites:
Instagram @teajayess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...