Sassy Friends!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Polish TBH "I've Just Begun Having My Fun", "Luster Dust" & "Alice After Eight" (Picure Heavy!)


Hello loves! How is everyone this Friday evening? I am slacking today, I seem to have a bit of blogger ADD today and cant stay focused on one task to save my live. I really wanted to show you all these gorgeous polishes from Polish TBH,I am loving each and everyone of these. They all have amazing formulas, no dragging, clumping, thickening and dry time is great! 


I've Just Begun Having My Fun...
...a gray crelly with hot pink squares, grey hex glitters and a  very subtle shimmer.
All photos of I've Just Begun are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash.







I really like this shade of gray, I have a lot of light/pale gray polishes but sometimes a darker, bolder gray is nice. This one is perfect. It has the right amount of glitters and a very faint, delicate shimmer that I was unable to capture in the photos. Sorry! 


Luster Dust...
...a clear base with a ton of tiny pink flakies that shift to purple and blue.
All photos of Luster Dust are shown as 2 coats over Finger Paints Black Expressionism (best back ever btw) topped with SH Diamond Flash.






This pink flakie top coat is amazing! I wanted to layer it over black to show you the full effect of the flakies and the shift in those flakies, I have seen this layered over a darker blue and it was gorgeous and I think it would be absolutely stunning over just about any color. 


Alice After Eight...
...a thermal polish that is purple when cold and when warm it's pink. It's also a linear holographic, black light and uv light responsive.

Light Box

Direct Sun

Direct Sun

Direct Sun

Various stages of glow when charged with regular light.

This polish has so much going on it's crazy!! It's a triple threat polish, Thermal, Holo and Glow in the Dark! How amazing is that!? Now I had a hard time capturing the holo since I was rushing to get direct sun pictures, but I was able to capture every other aspect of this polish. 

Under UV Light

Glow When Charged with UV light

You can purchase Polish TBH on Etsy here. Full sizes retail for $8-$12 and minis for $3-$5. 
You can also follow Polish TBH on these social media sites:


So what's your favorite of these? Mine is proabably Alice After Eight! I'm a sucker for thermals! :) 
Have a great weekend loves!
♥ Gini ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...