Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OPI "The Show Must Go On"


Hello loves, welcome to another Try It On Tuesday! I was stumped for this week since I have some Alanna Renee's that I purchased from Color4Nails recently. I also just got my first KBShimmer polishes too, so needless to say I was torn! That is until I received a package from my girl Allison of Nail Pattern Boldness! She sent me one of my biggest lemmings so I knew I just had to use it for this weeks TIOT post! 


The Show Must Go On...
...a rich fuchsia pink to orange duochrome.
All photos of The Show Must Go On are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Mega Shine.




Click the photo to enlarge it for better detail.


Oh man!! Do you know that feeling when you get a polish that you have lusted after for what seems like a lifetime and when you finally get it it's even better than you though? That is this polish! I had about 50 photos of this and I had to narrow them down to these. It's always so hard to pick out the photos I like the best when I am swatching a duo/multichrome polish. I think that they are probably one of my favorite finishes to photograph. The colors just pop so beautifully and it makes my heart sing! LOL Ok, I'm done gushing now.
The Show Must Go On was part of OPI's Burlesque collection that was released for the holidays back in 2010 and was said to be a dupe for MAC's Bad Fairy. Since I don't own BF I can' say for sure but I have seen comparison swatches and they don't seem to be that similar IMO.




Come see the TIOT photos that some of my blogger, Facebook and Instagram friends have submitted, by clicking the picture below. If you would like to join us simply email your photo and the link to where you posted it (blog, Facebook, twitter, Instagram) to me at sassypaints2012@gmail.com
Please submit only one photo or a small collage if you have multiple manis. Thank you! 


Thanks for stopping in and I am hoping to get a second post up today, though I make no promises! 
Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...