Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try It On Tuesday is BACK!


 Yes, you read that right, TIOT is officially back! I had been doing TIOT since the new year almost every week up until I went on vacation back in May. I had hoped to jump right back in to it, along with my the challenge I was participation in and all of my review posts, but I had such a hard time getting back into a groove. So TIOT and the ABC Challenge got pushed to the side and I focused on reviewing. While I love reviewing I really love being able to use the polishes I have purchased too. I have three 3 drawer "Melmers" full of polishes and I'm going to guestimate that about 2/3 of it is untried! This needs to be remedied! So I have gathered some fellow Facebook nail junkies to join me in my adventure and hopefully they will help keep me on track so I can tell my husband "see I have tried each and every polish I own!" LOL 


If you would like to join us in our TIOT Challenge, it's simple! Just click on the photo above and it will take you to my Facebook status with all of the details! 

Lately I have acquired quite the Illamasqua collection so I decided that I should start trying those out! Today I have the highly sought after and formerly HTF Raindrops to show you! 


Raindrops...
...a sheer light gray jelly with silver flakies.
All photos of Raindrops are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Mega Shine.






The formula for this beauty is great! There is still quite a bit of VNL with 2 coats but the 3rd coat made it absolutely perfect! There was no dragging or thickening during use and dry time was super fast! I love gray polishes, they are a under appreciated in my book and should be used more often, especially if you work in an environment that frowns upon your typical summer shades! Most would reach for a soft pink, beige or nude shade but why not reach for a great soft gray with a hint of playfulness? This polish is perfect for that!  


If you want to purchase Illamasqua Raindrops you can find it on the following websites:
illamasqua.com  where it retails for £14.50 +shipping 
(please see Illamasqua's international sipping policies for details)
sephora.com where it retails for $17 +shipping
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...