Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Metallic


Hello loves, happy Wednesday! I have another really quick Mish Mash Challenge post today, I promise that I will take my time on these posts soon. I'm still playing catch up on review posts and still a bit under the weather so I'm still just kind of zipping through the Mish Mash posts, but hey it's on time this week! 
I was looking forward to doing this day in the challenge and had a specific mani in mind. When I came down to it I wound up doing something completely different! LOL




I started with 2 coats of Nail Pattern Boldness Brown Jelly, which is a prototype for some new things Allison is working on. Next I stamped the leopard...cheetah...whatever print with stamp plate Mash-40 and Essie Good As Gold. I usually loath stamping but when I stamp with the Essie metallics it's so easy!! ♥ I added the square studs on my ring finger thinking "hey, these are metallic", unfortunately they don't really match the shade of gold in Good As Gold. So FAIL on the studs! Oh well it was worth a shot. 


Now lets take a look at all the other gals participating in the challenge.
♥ Gini ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...