Sassy Friends!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Perfect Holographic H4, H7 & H8


Who's ready for some eye popping, orgasmic holographic polishes? Me! Me! ME!!! I love holographic polish, who doesn't?  I really love the super strong linear holos the best so when Color4Nails said they would be stocking the Perfect holo line I was stoked! Perfect has 8 shades to choose from, they don't have the most unique names, H1-H8, but they are really spectacular on the nail! I'm going to do this review a little different. I'm going to show you all the photos and then give the info after. All 3 of the polishes I have for you today are shown as 2 coats no base/top coat and are all shown outdoors in direct sunlight. 


H4 - sky blue





 H7 - Purple





H8 - Pink





Aren't those just stunning? While it's hard to pick a favorite I think I'm partial towards the pink (H8). The holo pigment does settle quite a bit with each one. It's recommended that you shake them very well before each use, they each came with a little sticker saying this, it's totally worth that rigorous shake, I promise! Like with most holos, if you use a base coat an Aqua Base is recommended, unfortunately I do not own an Aqua Base, which is why these were all without a base. The formula was nice and smooth and they all dried super fast. The holo is so strong that even without being in direct sunlight, there was still a gorgeous rainbow on the nail! 

Perfect can be purchased on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. They retail for $4.75 per 6.5ml bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. merchandise on orders of 6 to 12 items (excluding taxes). For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

What do you think? Are yo in need of any of these beauties? I know I need more of them for sure! 
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...