Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Live Life Polished "Fall Fever" & "What Happened To Blue?"


Today I have a couple fall polishes from Live Life Polished to show you all. It finally seems fitting to show fall shades since it has went into full fall mode here in my neck of the woods. Rain and gloomy gray skies are in full force here. It's been making me super sleepy! LOL



Fall Fever...
...a shimmery blackened purple jelly.
All photos of Fall Fever are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Insta-Dry.




Fall Fever is a fabulous fall purple, not bright but not vampy. The blackened base makes it a little gloomy looking, like an ominous fall night sky. It can be a little sheer on the first 2 coats but the 3rd makes it opaque. The formula, just like all the beauties from Live Life Polished, was absolutely perfect: glides on smooth, doesn't pool, drag or flood. 


What Happened To Blue?...
...a purple to black thermal with micro holo glitters.
All photos of What Happened To Blue? are shown as 3 coats topped with SH Insta-Dry.





This is shown on it's own so it's not showing as purple/black as it could be, if it was layered over white undies the colors would pop more, though i'll admit I kind of like the sheer/subtle look of it on it's own. Application was absolutely perfect, just like Fall Fever. I love thermals, how about you? 


You can purchase Live Life Polished on StoreEnvy www.storenvy.com, $6 for full size and $3 for minis. Tammy is having a special right now on full sized bottles of the Summer Neon collection, they will be 35% off, they will already be marked down so no code is needed! You can also the code SASSY for 15% off any order you make excluding the Summer Neons. 

Follow Live Life Polished on these social media sites:
Instagram @teajayess

 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...