Sassy Friends!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics "Jaqen H'ghar" & "King Slayer"


Hi loves! Sorry about the late post, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. My husband was sick last week and I fought strong and hard but I think my body is giving up on that fight. My head is so congested and my throat it scratchy, I think it has a hold on me! :'( Oh well, the show must go on. 

Tonight I have two multichrome polishes from the new Seven Kingdoms collection, a collaboration between Celestial Cosmetics and Color4Nails


 Jaqen H'ghar...
... a light blue based multichrome polish, shifting from indigo to purple to gold.
All photos of Jaquen H'ghar are shown as 3 coats topped with HK Girl.

Light Box Daylight Bulb

Light Box Daylight Bulb

Outdoor Direct Sun

The shift in Jaqen H'ghar, as you can see, is gorgeous. It applies nice ans smooth, no pooling, flooding or dragging. It was a little thin so a third coat was needed to make it fully opaque. The best part is no undies are required for this lovely multicrhomatic lacquer! 

Water Daylight Bulb

King Slayer...
... a black based multichrome polish, shifting from blue to purple to red/orange.
All photos of King Slayer are shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.




The shift in King Slayer is much more subtle than it is in Jaqen H'ghar, I was able to see the shifts in certain light but capturing them was really hard. The formula is a bit thicker and make this almost a one coater. I think my favorite thing about this is the gorgeous shimmer and just like Jaqen H'ghar no undies are required. 


The Seven Kingdoms collections contains 9 polishes: 4 multichromes and 5 thermal holos. 
They will be available soon for international purchased through Color4Nails at color4nails.comColor4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Stay updated with Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...