Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: "Gray"


Hello Loves, happy hump day! I have a Mish Mash Challenge post for you today! It's been a while since I have done one, I'll admit if I don't find the inspiration I just skip that week in the challenge. I almost skipped this week but I decided I wanted to try the Numbus technique that The Nailasaurus recently came up with. The reason I was wanting to try it was to see how it compares to the watercolor technique. 

Left to right: Finger Paints Black Expressionism, Sally Hansen Gun Metal, Sinful Colors Slate, Essence Gray-t To Be Here.
I'm not 100% sure that these turned out how they were supposed to. I didn't blend my layers as much as Sammy does with her Nimbus nails but I kind of prefer it that way. When it's too blended I think it looks just like regular watercolor, just my opinion though. 





Overall these were pretty easy and would make for a great base for some stamping. I'm pleased with how they turned out for my first attempt. Have you tried Nimbus Nails yet?
 Hopefully I will be inspired for next weeks challenge, I have a few things in mind but I can't promise anything! LOL
Gini ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...