Sassy Friends!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sassy Saturday Guest Post: A-Mani-Maniac


Hello loves! I hope everyone had a fantastical Thanksgiving and you all are enjoying your weekend! I haven't had a Sassy Saturday guest post in a while but I have a great one for you today! One of my fellow challenge bloggers has so graciously volunteered to do a post for us today and I am loving what she came up with! 
I have one more slot opened for 2013 December, 14. so if you or anyone you know may be interested in guest posting for me on that day please shoot me an email at sassypaints2012@gmail.com. I t does not need to be nail related! I would love a guest post for anything: Food, Makeup, OOTD...anything at all! 


Hello everyone!  This is Liz from A-Mani-Maniac.  I try to keep a low profile, but when Gini talked about guest posting on her blog, I had to say yes.  I still can't believe that she's letting me do a post.  I'll have to ask her if she had too many beers when she agreed to it...

So I had a pretty rough week, and a whole long stupid story later, I'm sporting wind burned and chapped hands and 6 pretty deep breaks on my nails.  Not fun, but on the plus side I am typing sooo much faster!  I had to scramble to figure out what to do, because honestly with my nails so short, nothing feels like it's working for me. 

I was out shopping and trying to figure out what to do when I walked down the decoration aisle and saw a whole long display of Christmas stockings.  I thought why not?  That might be a cute holiday mani. 




I don't claim to be good at nail art, and I definitely have a lot of work to do, but I like these and I think they're fun!  Guest posting puts me waaaayyy out of my comfort zone, but it makes me want to work on my skills.

So...thanks Gini for letting me do this!  Thanks readers for not clicking off the post, and especially for not "unfollowing" SassyPaints!  (just kidding....well, no, not really.)  Stay safe  and out of brawls and fights at the malls, don't break the wallet this weekend, and have a Happy Holiday everyone!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...