Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pretty Serious Cosmetics "Viscous Vampire"


Last week Pretty Serious Cosmetics was asking their fans if they had any PS in their untrieds and if so which ones. I raised my hand in guilt and then listed which ones I hadn't used yet. I have several but when I named Viscous Vampire as one Kaz said that it was probably one of her favorites. Since I have been meaning to try out my beautiful babies anyway I figured why not put that red vixen to use for the next weeks  Try It On Tuesday
 

Viscous Vampire...
...a red jelly with red and fuchsia glitters.
All photos of Viscous Vampire are shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.




I can see why Kaz said it is one of her favorites! There's something about red polish that just makes you feel sexy when you wear it. Factor in the sparkles from the glitter and shimmer and this is an absolute stunner! The amazing formula make application so easy: no pooling, flooding, dragging or thickening. 

Viscous Vampire can be purchased on www.pretty-serious.com for $9.95 AUD.
The conversion rate between the Australian Dollar vs the US Dollar is usually only a few cents, though it does fluctuate just be sure to check the conversion rate when you plan to purchase. PS has a US distribution facility so we don't have to worry about outrageous shipping prices to get them. I'm kinda sad I wasn't able to take advantage of the sale PSC has this weekend, I have a long list of them I would like to add to my collection! 
Did you get to buy any with the awesome discount? 

You can follow Pretty Serious Cosmetics on these social media sites:
Twitter @PSCosmetics
Instagram @pscosmetics



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...