Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zoya Naturel Collection Swatches and Review


Happy Tuesday my polished pretties! I have been a little behind on my review posts due to being sick for what seems like an eternity. That on top of the holiday hustle and bustle time just got away from me. I will hopefully have a few more posts up this week and get caught up. This post is one that I have been meaning to get to for a little while now as well. Back before the holidays Zoya announced their first new collection of 2014: The Naturel collection. “Six neutral nude shades with pink undertones.” 



All of these are shown here as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash. The formulas were consistent with what I have come to expect of Zoya, smooth, no flooding, pooling, dragging or thickening and fairly self leveling. 
*Warning* Excuse the poor state of my fingers! I swatched these when I was sick with the flue and I had become extremely dehydrated and my fingers really showed it. Please forgive me. Now let’s jump right on into the photos!

Chantal: French Vanilla Cream




Taylor: Light Toffee Cream




Taylor and Chantal look very similar but side by side you can see that Taylor is a touch darker.
Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream




Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream




Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream




Normani: Sable Mauve Cream




I love each and every one of these, not a single one looked bad on me. I was expecting to have at least one or two look off with my skin tone but that wasn’t the case at all. These are great for when you don’t want that sparkle, or you need to have something a bit more subdued. They would all work great for some nail art as well! These lovely lacquers would also be perfect for you girls who struggle with finding that trendy but still work appropriate shade for the office for sure! 

You can purchase the Naturel Collection at www.zoya.com where they retail for $8 each. 
 As always all Zoya lacquers are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free!
 
Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

My Top Picks:
Chantal
Brigitte
Normani
Which ones are your favorites? 
Have a great day!
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...