Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil


I have been wanting to try Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil for a long time now, so when Anna offered to send me a sample I was thrilled! I had to allow myself enough time to really test it out since the claims I've seen are pretty amazing. I went completely naked for one week all the while hydrating with Pure Nail Oil. I had been in need of some TLC, with the weather being so cold it has really taken a toll on my skin. Last week I had several sidewall hang nails that had just started and my cuticles were starting to dry out a little. I wasn't expecting to see a major change in my nails since I do take rather good care of them and they do grow rather quickly without any special treatments


What I did:
I didn't polish at all for 1 full week. I applied Pure Nail Oil about 7-10 times a day (depending on how many times I needed to wash my hands) for the first 3 days. After the first 3 days I applied about 4 times. Just about 4-5 clicks covered each finger on one hand; from the first knuckle to the tip and the underneath. 




What I noticed: 
-My nails feel stronger. Which was a huge surprise to me since I have always had very thick, strong nails. 
-My nails look healthier. When you look at the photo of Day 1 you can see the white spots on the nail because the rest of the nail is a bit more see through. Usually my nails looks like this no matter what length they are at. You can see on Day 3 that the nail is starting to look less see through and on day 7 there is virtually no sheer parts at all! 
-The hang nails are gone. The worst one was on my thumb. Good God it hurt! It was a sidewall hangie so I nipped the dead skin and then made sure to oil up. By the second day It didn’t hurt one bit. By day 3 it was scabbed over and by day 7 it’s almost as if it wasn’t even there! The less irritated hangies I had were pretty much gone within the third day. 

I can't really speak for growth too much since, like I said earlier, I tend to have really fast growing nails. I can see how it could help with faster nail growth though. With how much healthier my nails look and feel in just 1 week I would bet that if you have any issues with getting any length this would help you out!  


My sample pen was unscented, which I love! I’ve said it before, but I have some serious scent aversions, so to have unscented oil is best for me. Anna sent a sample pack of the other scents she offers as well: Summer, Winter (both are offered yearly as an LE scent) & Crisp; I think out of the scented ones Crisp is the one I could see myself using, though I do prefer the unscented over them all. I love how it leaves my fingers hydrated without feeling and looking greasy. I also LOOOOOVE the convenience of the pen as the applicator. It makes taking cuticle oil anywhere so much easier than having glass in your purse or pocket. 
I think it's pretty safe to say that this stuff works pretty well. I am a firm believer that the use of jojoba oil means healthier nails and skin and Anna's product is mainly what? You guessed it, jojoba oil! (See Anna's website- linked below- for a list of ingredients.) 

You can purchase Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil online at: www.nailcarehq.com
There are several options available. From $5.99 for the refillable pen, which will last from 3 days to a week,
to a 4oz bottle for $39.99. 

Follow Anna/Bliss Kiss on these social media sites:
Twitter @NailCareHQ
Instagram @simplenailarttips

Have you tried Pure Nail Oil? What were your results? 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...