Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rainbow Honey "Papillion"


Hello loves! Who's tired of winter yet? LOL Silly question? Well, I know I'm more than ready for Spring! I'll take it, allergies and all, over this ridonkulous cold weather that seems to never want to end! So in honor of my readiness for a warm up, I am going to show you a Spring polish! Today I have a lovely glitter topper that is going to be part of Rainbow Honey's Midnight Garden Spring Collection, which should be releasing sometime in Mid March. 


Papillion: a mix of iridescent flakies and glitter, holo pink hexes, silver micro glitters and pink holo butterflies in a clear base.
All photos of Papillion are shown as 1 coat over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.



 Papillion is a gorgeous glitter topper that is definitely perfect for Spring! Application was great. You will need to work a little for the butterflies, but only a tiny little bit, and they will need to be placed on the nail but the rest of the glitters played very well. All of them lay fairly flush against the nail as well, so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. I'm pretty sure this would look excellent over any color undies, actually, I'm kind of wishing I had used a grassy green to really make this mani super spring like! 


Papillion, along with the rest of the Midnight Garden collection, will be available sometime in mid March on Rainbow Honey's website www.rainbowhoney.com.. They will retail for $10 each and you can use the code ILOVENAILBLOGS from now until March 31, 2014 to receive $5 off your Rainbow Honey order! 

Make sure to follow Rainbow Honey on these social media sites to get up to date release info:
Twitter @Rainbow_Honey
Instagram @rainbowhoney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...