Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

JOSS Lacquer: "Alternate Dimension", "Flash Diamond" & "Sudden Impulse" review and "Desert Sunset" preview.


Hello loves! Today I have a new Australian brand being stocked at Color4Nails to show you, JOSS Lacquer. These holos are a little more on the thin side, formula wise, so thin coats should be used to ensure you don't flood your cuticles. I didn't use a top coat on any of these but I would recommend using one to make the manicure last longer. These do tend to pull a little also so make sure that the your first coat is sufficiently dry before applying the next one. 


Alternate Dimension: a bronze-coral holo.




Flash Diamond: a silver foil holo.




Sudden Impulse:  a crimson holo.



The polish I am going to show you now is not available, however Sisi wanted me to show it to you all and see if it is a shade you would like to see stocked at Color4Nails.

Desert Sunset: a gold to bronze to rose shifty with scattered holo.
Shown as 3 coats, topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




So what are your thoughts on this polish? Is it something you would want Color4Nails to stock or is it something that you can live without? Personally I love it. The sparkle is pretty amazing, it should be seen in person to truly appreciate. The formula is great as well, no issues at all. 


The three of the holos are all available right now on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com, they retail for $9.00 each.  Like I said  Desert Sunset is not available but make sure to give me your feed back or let Sisi know on one of the Color4Nails social media sites (facebook or instagram) if it's something you would like to see stocked, if there is enough demand I'm sure it can be stocked! 
As always Color4Nails ships worldwide and Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...