Sassy Friends!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Cameo Colours Lacquers: The Blogger Beauties Collection Swatches and Review


Hello loves, happy happy Friday! I am so excited about today's post. I have had the privilege to be one of five bloggers for the new Cameo Colours collection! Each and every polish from this collection has something that makes it special.


Babi's Bollywood Bling: a teal base with teal and silver holo extra small hex glitters.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




This one, created for us by Babi of ColorSutraa, is so frickin pretty! Bling is the perfect word to describe this girl! The formula was perfect, gliding on nice and smooth, no dragging, balding, pooling or flooding. I just wish I could have shown you all the sparkle it really has.


Tiffany's Purple Perfection: a grape purple with a blue glass fleck finish. 
Shown as 3 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




This was created by Tiffany of Polished To Precision. It is more on the sheer side since it is a jelly base, make sure to allow ample dry time between coats to avoid any balding. There wasn't any flooding or pooling and of course it has a great formula. I love that blue in that squishy purple, just lovely.


Gini's Passion Potion: a hot pink base with teal and pearl white hexes in various sizes.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




When Cameo asked me to come up with an idea I had one right away, turns out it's probably going to be impossible to create! LOL But after a while and a few ideas in between we managed to come up with the epitome of Sassy Paint's. The ULTIMATE hot pink, squishy and juicy with a touch of teal glitters, pink and teal two of my favorite colors. There are not any purple glitters in this but, with the layering, the pink transforms that teal making them look purple (my other favorite color), giving this more depth. The formula was excellent, allowing just the right amount of glitters to come out, which lay against the nail nice and flush. You have to see this in person, the pink is way brighter in person! And I want to say that I love that my polish was the one and only slap you in the face bright shade of this collection! 


Becky's Intriguing Indecision: a purple to teal holographic thermal with purple glitters and gold flakies.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




This was created by Becky of Naked Without Polish. I had a heck of a time trying to capture the color change because it was so warm it wanted to stay one color! It's described at teal, honestly to me it looks like a gray/blue maybe even aqua, but maybe my eyes deceive me. Either way the formula is excellent and applies like a dream! This is definitely an interesting polish, with so much going on, I am really diggin this one!


Lacey's Sunrise Surprise: a blue base with orange glitters and multicolored shimmer.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.




This one was created by no other than Lacey of Lace and Lacquers. This polish is soooooo Lacey! I have to say that the name suits this one perfectly as well. I was pleasantly surprised at the shimmer when I saw it on the nail! I wasn't expecting it and I'm loving it way more than I expected because of that hidden pop of color.
Like all the others the formula was perfect!


This collection launched today and you can find them online at cameocolourslacquers.com. They all retail for $8 per full size bottle with the exception of Becky's Intriguing Indecision which is $9. 

Follow Cameo Colours Lacquers on these social media sites:

So what are your thoughts? Any favorites?
Check back in next week, I'll have another new collection by Cameo Colours up! 

Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...