Sassy Friends!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

SinfulColors: "Matte About Blue", "Real Teal" & "Solar Flux" from the Summer 2014 Silk + Satin Collection


Hello loves! How is everyone this beautiful summer Thursday? Well I hope. Today I have half of the Silk + Satin collection that SinfulColors has released for this summer! SinfulColors is easily one of my most adored drugstore brands. There are so many shades, finishes and textures to chose from and they are all so affordable! 

This collection consists of 6 shades that dry to a demi-matte silk textured finish. I have 3 shades for your viewing pleasure, all shown as 3 thin coats without top coat. These all have a lovely formula, applying a bit sheer on the first coat but they build up nicely with the second and third coats. No dragging, pulling, pooling, or flooding the cuticles. Dry time is good also, I say about 15 minutes and you're good to go...just don't go doing anything crazy with your freshly polished digits since you won't be using top coat! 


 Matte About Blue: a shimmery cornflower blue





Real Teal: a shimmery mermaid green.
(This one is a bit more sheer than the others so an additional coat may be required.)





Solar Flux: a bright buttercup yellow with subtle a shimmer.





I really wish I had been able to capture the sparkle that the shimmer of each one of these gives out, it really made these special to me. I was quite surprised at how much I love each of these shades. I am definitely going to be on the look out for the rest of the collection! 

You can start finding the Silk + Satin collection exclusively at your local Walgreens and other mass retailers where they will be priced for $1.99 each! 

You can follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:

Check back in tomorrow, I will have part of the SinfulColors Full Throttle collection reviewed for you! 
 Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...