Sassy Friends!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zoya Naturel Deux Collection Swatches and Review


Happy Thursday loves! I'm sure you have seen that Zoya released a new collection of neutral shades by now. This is a collection that will transition your polished tips from the bright summer shades to the lovely deep shades Zoya has in store for us this fall! If you haven't already seen the first Naturel Collection make sure you check that one out here

All of these are shown here as 2 coats topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. The formulas were great, exactly with what I have come to expect of Zoya: no flooding, pooling, dragging or thickening just smooth and self leveling. 


Madeline: Muted Rose





Aubrey: Medium Mauve Cream




Marnie: Deep Warm Plum






Emilia: Dark Chocolate






 Chanelle: Toasted Almond





Spencer: Camel Cream




My Top Picks:
Emilia
Marnie
Spencer

I really do love each of these! There is a shade here for everyone, each one of them looked excellent on me. These are perfect for work or play, very versatile. I love that Zoya has come out with so many great neutral shades! What are your thoughts on this collection? Are there any you must have? 

You can purchase the Naturel Deux Collection at www.zoya.com where they retail for $9 each. 
 As always all Zoya lacquers are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free!

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...