Sassy Friends!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Laquerlicious: Halloween 2014 Collection


Happy Monday lovelies! Today I have another Halloween post for you! Who's ready for Halloween? I'm really sad that Summer is over but I'm pretty excited for Halloween. It's got to be my favorite holiday! I just wish I had friends that had parties, but a scary movie marathon will do!  Anyway, today's Halloween collection is by Laquerlicious. It consists of 4 polishes, these are all a must have in my opinion, the names are super cute and the colors are even better! Let's take a look...


Ghostess With The Mostess: a mix of matte glitters in several shapes, sizes and colors in a clear base. 
Shown as 1 coat over Coloured Raine Radiance, topped with Nail Patttern Boldness Digital Flash. 




This fun glitter has so much going on, it's like confetti in a polish bottle. All the different shades and shapes would look great over any color undies you choose. This will dry very textured so make sure you use a good thick top coat or a glitter smoothing top coat under your favorite top coat. 


Tomb It May Concern: a shimmery red-orange crelly base with purple and holo gold hexes. 
Shown as 2 coats, topped with NPB Digital Flash.




This baby is one of those that you can't just judge by the way it looks in the bottle. It translates so much better on the nail. Application was flawless, so smooth and the glitters spread out nice and even across the entire nail. 


Vamp Tramp: a deep burgundy jelly base with red and blue holo glitters. Shown as 3 coats, topped with NPB Digital Flash.




This is my favorite of the bunch, it's way more amazing in person. The holo glitters sparkle so much in the light It's like they're dancing! The name is absolutely perfect for this vampy red. Honestly I think this was made just for my talons. This is packed with glitters so it does dry a bit textured so, again use a good top coat. 


Witchful Thinking: orange and a mix of purple hexes in various sizes in a clear base.
Shown as 1 coat over Coloured Raine Electrifying, topped with NPB Digital Flash. 




This can be used over your favorite undies, like I did here, or you can wear this solo with just 2-3 coats. Application was great, lots of glitter came out of the bottle with one dip of the brush and they lay nice and flush against the nail so no special glitter smoothing top coat should be required. 


This Halloween collection will be available for purchase online at www.laquerlicious.com on Saturday October 4th at 2pm PST. They will retail for $7 each or all 4 for $25. 

Make sure to follow Laquerlicious on these social media sites:
Instagram @creativenailchick
Twitter @laquerlicious  

Have a great day
Gini

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...