Sassy Friends!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Zoya Ignite: Fall 2014 Swatches


I'm still catching up on my Zoya posts and today I have Ignite, the second half of Zoya's Fall collection! If I was excited for Entice, Ignite made me ecstatic! This set of 6 consists of beautiful shimmery "metallic" fall shades. They all applied beautifully,silky smooth! They level out perfectly and are full of gorgeous golden and/or coppery flakes and sparkle. All 6 are shown here as 2 coats, topped with Serum No.5 Need For Speed Fast Drying Top Coat.
Lets jump right into these swatches! 




Autumn: Varnished Copper Liquid Metal.




India: Deep Red Gold Liquid Metal.




Remy: Indigo with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.




Sansa: Deepest Eggplant with Gold Liquid Metal.




Teigen: Violet Plum with Copper Liquid Metal.




Yuna: Grey with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal.



My Top Picks
Remy
Sansa
Yuna 

Which ones are your favorites from this set?


You can purchase these lovely Fall shades online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...