Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Live Love Polish - Seche "Coral" & Seche Vite Top Coat Review


Hello everyone! Today I have a review of some items I was sent from Live Love Polisha new online nail polish shop with great brands (both indie and mainstream) from all over the world! Today's post will be about the well known brand Seche. I know most of you know and love Seche's fast drying top coat Seche Vite, but did you know that Seche also has a line of beautiful lacquers as well? I have seen them before but just haven't gotten around to trying them out, so I was thrilled when I was asked to review one for you all. So let's jump into it, shall we?


The polish I am showing you today is Seche "Coral": shown as 2 easy coats topped with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
This is a lovely pink-y coral and it has a great formula. I was quite surprised at how much control I had with my application because my first impression was it seemed a bit thin. However it flowed on to the nail easily, no flooding the sides or cuticles and there was no pulling or balding. It was fairly self-leveling, dried rather quickly and had a nice shine even without the top coat. 





Now I'm going to be honest here. I've not used Seche Vite since the beginning of 2013. I had some issues with shrinkage and thickening. However, Using it again I remembered why I originally loved it and would always have it in my arsenal of top coats. It Has such an amazingly beautiful glassy like shine. It dries crazy fast, allowing you to go about your day as normal after just a few minutes. It also extends the life of your manicure. While I haven't yet gotten down to the half-way point of my bottle just yet to test the thickening aspect, I haven't noticed the shrinkage I used to experience. So that is a plus! I may just have to revert back to my Seche Vite ways! ♥


You can purchase Seche Coral, and many other beautiful shades, online at livelovepolish.com where it retails for $7.50. Seche Vite Top Coat can be purchased (here) for $9.50, however it is on sale at this very moment for $6.50! 

So what are your thoughts on the Seche brand? 
Have you tried their lacquers and/or top coat? 

Make sure to follow Live Love Polish on these Social Media sites:
Instagram @live.love.polish

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...