Sassy Friends!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Zoya Matte Velvet Collection


Hello my loves, I have another catch up post for you! Today I have the Zoya Matte Velvet collection. It is a set that has been released in the past and has apparently been quite popular in the past. After trying them for myself I can totally see why! 

All 6 have smooth velvety formulas that apply beautifully. I do recommend not over working the polish though or you will end up a bit patchy and require an extra coat. My favorite thing about these? They all dry down matte very quickly and evenly and they aren't brush strokey like a lot of matte polishes tend to be. Since they are matte shades they do not require top coat, though adding top coat will only enhance the beauty of these. The lack of top coat can/most likely will result in a shorter wear period than normal, however they do have a decent wear time without. I have all 6 shades shown here as 2 coats. 



Dovmina: "a smokey charcoal black with strong silver shimmer"  




Harlow: "a rich, saturated rose plum packed with sparkling metallic shimmer."




Loredana: "a medium gunmetal gray packed with silvery shimmer"




Posh: "a medium cool-toned wine red with metallic red shimmer"




Savita: "a bold, vibrant medium purple with strong red and gold shimmer"




Veruschka: "a deep evergreen garnished with strong metallic shimmer"




My Top Picks
Savita 
Veruschka 
Posh


You can purchase these lovely matte shades online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...