Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Zoya: Matte Velvet Winter/Holiday 2015 Swatches


Hi guys! I know these swatches are craaaaazy late. I have had a lot of things going on in my life and I honestly had to just put all things nail polish related on the back burner until I could get myself together.

I know you have probably seen may others post swatches of this beautiful collection and may have already grabbed a set for yourselves, but for those who haven't these are still very much available on Zoya's website! This collection consists of 6 Matte Velvet shades that have a lovely sort of glass fleck sparkle. They all have lovely formulas; applying like liquid silk, self leveling and fast drying. I have all 6 shown here as 2 perfect coats with no top coat. Let's just jump right into the swatches. 


Amal: described as "a classic crimson red with a ruby red pearl fleck"



Aspen: described as "a sparkling arctic white with a micronized diamond pearl fleck"



Honor: "described as a true emerald green with a tone on tone emerald pearl fleck"



Iris: "described as a deep amethyst with a fuchsia pearl fleck"



Sue: "described as a soft champagne gold with a multi-hued oyster shell pearl fleck"



Yves: "described as a deep sapphire that's midway in between indigo and royal blue with a blue pearl fleck"



My Top Picks
Aspen
Honor
Sue

I love the matte finish of these so much. I think they would look just as beautiful with your favorite glossy top coat, I bet those little flecks would really really sparkle and give them so much more depth than they already have! 

So what are your thoughts on this set, do you have any favorites? 
You can purchase the Flair Collection online at www.zoya.com and your local Ulta where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...